Why we are Unique ?
- Our essential oils are certified 100% pure, THERAPEUTIC GRADE oils
- All of our essential oils are ethically produced and are free from pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
- Direct sourcing from approved vendors ; No Middlemen ; Best prices in the market
- We use steam distillation for extraction making sure the rich pant aroma remains intact
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Jojoba oil comes from the beans of a shrub like plant. And it is actually a liquid plant wax. It is bright and golden in color. It has a mild odor. And is favored in the carrier oil family because of its advanced molecular stability. It also makes a great scalp cleanser for the hair. Furthermore it is equally wonderful for the skin because it has absorption properties that are similar to our skins own sebum.
Jojoba oil may become cloudy and solidify as the temperature drops. This is a normal process that occurs from the hardening of the fats and waxes, and it will become stable at or around room temperature. Because Jojoba is not an oil but rather a wax, its shelf life and stability is considerably higher then most oils and rancidity is very rarely a concern.
1. High similarity to sebum.
2. Extremely safe to use.
3. It has a high content of beneficial minerals and Vitamin E.
4. It prevents damage from free radicals.
5. It is antibacterial.